Single-Sourcing Solutions experts bring XML technology and single-sourcing theory together to make “write once, publish everywhere” a reality.
The goal of any single-sourcing project always the same: To increase the efficiency of the entire staff as the demand for documentation increases while staffing and resources do not.
Successful single-sourcing solutions address several key needs:
- The authoring environment must be user-friendly and easy to learn.
- The look and feel of the published documents must be comparable to the existing published documentation.
- The environment must scale easily, so that it can be altered and enhanced without major infrastructure changes going forward.
- The tools and processes must fit customer project needs.
For us, single sourcing is more than just theory. It’s a practical, reachable goal for any company.
Single-sourcing environments promote efficiency and productivity by reducing maintenance and overhead. Our team looks for the tools that support scaling and productivity. We tune existing skills, workflow, and processes to new tools that help single-sourcing efforts achieve success in their environments.
What we do:
- Full-Gamut Single Sourcing: Code, Definition, Help, Documentation
- Automated publishing to multiple media: print, PDF, Web, Palm, eBook, CD-ROM, wireless
- Develop tools to facilitate document creation and editing tasks
- Deliver classroom instruction with sample documents and exercises tailored to your business
- Assist legacy documentation conversion
- Application-specific XML tools development
Get useful tips and valuable resources every month
Join the thousands who know just how much we share.