Updated: January 2015
This page has been superseded by a more complete and up-to-date resources page: http://top5.arbortextuser.org
If you want a list of all Arbortext community resources, go here: http://social.single-sourcing.com
This is part four of the four-part series
If you’re an Arbortext User, you should know about these resources:
- Mailing list hosted by PTC/User The PTC/User portal (http://www.ptcuser.org) hosts the long-running Adepters mailing list. Arbortext engineers monitor the list as well as many long-time users and tools folks. If you have a question, it’s a really good resource.The List Email Address is: email@example.com
- The Adepters Information Archive The Adepters Information archive is located here http://www.adepters.org. Many Arbortext users regularly search it for help with difficult to solve issues. The archive was started by Karl Johan Kleist. In 2008, Karl changed career paths, and I’ve been maintaining it ever since..
- Mailing List hosted by Yahoo Groups Yahoo Group Name: 3b2users. 3b2users is a list for users of Advent 3B2, now called Arbortext Advanced Print Publisher, for the exchange of information, hints and tips.
- Introduction to DITA: A User Guide to the Darwin Information Typing Architecture Arbortext Edition – JoAnn Hackos. Although not an online resource, this is Arbortext-specific. Procedures and Examples in this book use Arbortext Editor. (No longer available)
Read the complete series:
- Part 1: Resources for Single-Sourcing Projects
- Part 2: Top 6 book choices
- Part 3: Top 10 online topic-specific resources
- Part 4: Top 4 resources for Arbortext users.
Get useful tips and valuable resources every month
Join the thousands who know just how much we share.