Several items have been posted recently around the web.
1. PubWright Interview Series: Arbortext Community Voices
PubWright, our interview series, launched successfully this month. Two episodes have been posted. These interviews are an effort to make Arbortext knowledge less tribal. We interview Arbortext implementers, customers, and experts in an attempt to share that knowledge with the greater Arbortext community.
New podcasts will be posted every two weeks. The first two episodes that have been posted are:
2. Video recordings of Arbortext User Meetings
These meetings have been going very well. Attendees have strong interactions with the presenters because attendance tends to be small. Saturday morning meetings facilitate better interaction. Only those who are actively engaged in the topic attend and speakers tend to speak more freely and engage everyone more closely.
Videos of the following meetings have been posted:
- Rajal Shah, Juniper Networks, “Content Is King” (October 2009)
- Ben Martin, Flatirons Solutions, “Get Globally Fit — Reduce the Waste-line and get to a better Bottom (line, that is)” (July 2009)
- Lawrie Stevens, Global Publishing Solutions, “All About Arbortext Advanced Print Publisher” (June 2009)
Get useful tips and valuable resources every month
Join the thousands who know just how much we share.