This morning on the 3b2users mailing list, Simon Taylor announced the that the M030 release of Arbortext Print Publisher (APP) Version 10 is available on the download site for maintenance customers.
For details read on…
This release sees the following improvements:
- Fixed “Insert Text Counter” dialogue where the “force lowercase” capitalisation option incorrectly appeared as a button. (SPR 1869893)
- Fixed spanspecs when used as the first cell in a line. (SPR 1869427)
- Fixed language selection list (accessed via dialogue from ‘tl’ macro). Problem was caused by reverse look-up of values to names when language names had aliases. (SPR 1869885)
- Fixed issue when jumping to a specific column in a table that is already occupied (SPR 1869465)
- Added new option to the document saving preferences that allows a document to be loaded without automatically going to a page.
- Added new mode to the StripSpace control stream normalize parameter to fix issue with elements within text. (SPR 1878828)
- Fixed issue when using <?tbrfill> and <?tbend 1> together. (SPR 1869465)
- Fixed <?tbrfill> so it fills in gaps in a row even when the cells are specified out of order. (SPR 1869465)
- Fixed potential lockup when prescanning a table that contains a nested table that is rotated (SPR 1854594)
- Fixed fStream.StreamSeekOrigin values to match the code.
- Extended _ex_map functionality to allow .js files to be opened directly in APP.
- Fixed issue with the inter-column gutter rule when breaking across columns and the right hand edge of the line doesn’t match that of the previous line. (SPR 1881644)
- Fixed “Below lowest line” and “Bottom, below lowest” footnotes to behave more consistently like regular “From the bottom, up” footnotes (e.g. being able to split). (SPR 1857906)
- Fixed formatting with contents control stream so it doesn’t hang (broken since v10). (SPR 1868047)
- Fixed footnote reliability when referenced from a frame on a page layer. (SPR 1857886)
- Fixed crash when inline footnotes are used on the same page as balanced text. (SPR 1884484)
- Fixed a VJ issue when a line restarts (for begin/end keep, <?bk>..<?ek> and min orphan word length, <?tporwl>). (SPR 1897432)
- Implemented <?tpkpallmax> overflow option for unsplitable content that is too big (SPR 1849287 and 1735814)
- Fixed crash when generating new style XML index. (SPR 1873381)
- Fixed problem with ttrevout. (SPR 1905266)
- Fixed problem when a change of header occurs at the top of a column and there are 3 levels or more. (SPR 1846121)
- Stopped <?tpfmt 8> from having adverse effects when trying to size-to-fit whilst measuring column widths with a prescan. (SPR 1903991)
- Fixed getvars 21887 and 21888 return the correct position when an XML stream is well formed but validation failed. (SPR 1882829)
- Fixed incorrect vertical justification of a stream caused by the presence of alignment in a different stream on the page. (SPR 1857460)
- Fixed crash with sprint when the first control stream only contains formatting settings. (SPR 1908906)
- Fixed possible crash when printing with an invalid print range. (SPR 1912764)
- Fixed problems with manipulating FOM fLog objects (SPR 1911808)
- Fixed problem where underlines and backgrounds were not stopping when instructed. (SPR 1869888)
- Added support for simplified Japanese numbering scheme (show string $82, format_seq ‘japanese-simplified’) . (SPR 1833219)
- Add new modes to support accolades on the inside or outside, use abolute units, and cooperate better with the block model.
- Fixed issues with importing and linking to external content in FOM (SPR 1914412)
- Fixed internal memory corruption and possible pointer error when using a nested table prescan (SPR 1901310)
- Fixed internal memory corruption and possible pointer error when using <?tbwref> within a nested table (SPR 1901310)
- Fixed regression in PDF bookmark generation intoduced in 10.0 M020, resulting in bookmarks in a potentially erroneous order.
- Added support to allow PDF bookmark generation to collapse missing levels. (SPR 1896026)
- Fixed problem with page sequence commands getting ignored after multiple formats. (SPR 1808146)
- Fixed problem with footnotes not getting blanked properly during a format+print (superprint). (SPR 1736073)
- Implemented Styler leading simulation options, including: <?tbcignrw>, <?tbignrw>, <?tpignrw>, <?tpdtc>, <?talbbx>, <?talglim>, <?talgap>, <?talamaxdt> and <?talamaxdtc>.
- Improved resolution of EPS files when printing to PDF. (SPR 1884524)
- Adding correct FOM frame raster scaling properties. (SPR 1908647)
Learn more about Arbortext Advanced Print Publisher (APP) (formerly, 3B2).
Get useful tips and valuable resources every month
Join the thousands who know just how much we share.