Tell us where you are you now and win some schwag!
Over the last year, Single-Sourcing Solutions has spent time interviewing long-term Arbortext customers to find out where they are now. We wanted to know whether our customers were realizing the full potential of their solutions. We wanted to know what data they’d collected, what lessons they’d learned, and what they’d implemented over time.
Liz Fraley’s talk at the Content Management Strategies conference this year is a summary of their stories.
Now we want to hear from you.
For the next two months, we’re going to run a contest. We want to know: Where are you in your dynamic publishing project? The winner gets one of these snazzy Arbortext Golf Shirts!
How do you enter?
Write up a short description of your story and put it in the comments.
All stories must include:
- When did you start? / When did you start thinking about moving to XML Publishing?
- Why did you do it? / Why are you thinking about it?
- If you’ve started, what tools are you using? (Editor, Rendering Engine/Processors, CMS)
- What output formats do you go to today? (html, chm, epub, print, eclipse help, etc..)
- Optional Bonus: Are you using any special technology to get there? (xsl, xquery, FOSI, etc..)
The winner will be chosen by vote of all Single-Sourcing Solutions staff members. As long as you tell a good story, you’ve got a chance to win!
You don’t have to be deep into your project. And you don’t need to be an Arbortext customer to submit an entry. However, you will be winning an Arbortext shirt!
All entries must be in by June 30, 2010.
Get useful tips and valuable resources every month
Join the thousands who know just how much we share.