Windchill and ProductView 9.1 M050 are now available for download. This release includes ProductView Standard & Collective Document Support 9.0 M100.
Please note that this release includes both a Service Pack and many replacement CDs/DVDs. For details on the maintenance release, see the PTC web site.
Windchill and ProductView 9.1 M050 include the following platform support and compatibility updates:
- General platform support updates:
- Windchill support on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 (RHEL 5.0) servers
- Windchill support on HP-UX 11iV3 servers
- Support for Arbortext 5.3 and 5.4
- Support for InterComm Expert 5.3 M050
- Support for InterComm Conduit 2.1 M040
- Support for Windchill Desktop Integration on 64bit Windows OS
- Support for SQL Server database for Windchill on Red Hat Linux 5.x and AIX 6.1
- Oracle Software Assistant Update – includes support for Oracle 11g October 2009 Oracle Critical Patch Update
- Windchill and ProductView CAD platform support updates:
- Support for SolidWorks 2010
- Support for NX7
- Support for CoCreate Drafting 17
- ProductView MCAD Client updates:
- Export to STEP and VRML formats supported in ProductView Professional
- Export Drawing as DXF files supported in ProductView Professional
- Product Structure supported in ProductView Lite and ProductView Express
- Measurements supported in ProductView Express
- Print Multiple Items command supports PDF files in ProductView Professional
- Support for AutoCAD 2010
- ProductView Adapters updates:
- Generation of PDF files supported as viewables for SolidWorks and UG NX
- Workgroup Manager for ECAD, InterComm Expert, and InterComm Conduit support for:
- Cadence Allegro SPB 16.3
- Mentor EE2007.7
- DxDesigner 2007.7
- Altium Designer – Summer 2009 and Winter 2009
- PADS 9.0
- OrCAD 15.5 and 16.2
- Workgroup Manager for CATIA V5 improvements:
- Enhanced logging capabilities.
- Ability to update CGR files without checkout of the parent assembly.
- Automatic update of links after a save as or rename action is performed on Catia V5 data in Windchill.
- Ability to perform save as and rename actions on family tables in workspace.
- Support for CATProcess and CATAnalysis file types.
- Ability to automatically download CATALOG updates and members to a Windchill workspace.
- New Windchill Gateway for Cadence Allegro Design Workbench (ADW).
- New functionality for encrypting passwords in Windchill.
- Ability to register multiple versions of the same CAD application within the Workgroup Manager client.
- Introduced a new preference allowing a customer to configure whether to exclusively use the 9.1 calculated approach for ‘linking’ 3D model’s drawings to its WTPart, or revert back to the pre-9.1 approach where an explicit Content link between drawing and WTPart is created during auto-associate.
- Windchill Vizualization Support for InSight logical attributes.
Get useful tips and valuable resources every month
Join the thousands who know just how much we share.