We’ve posted the recording of the interactive web session held on February 24, 2010. In that session, Liz Fraley from Single-Sourcing Solutions and Dan Dial from Sequoia Etc showed how using Arbortext Content Manager helps resolve business needs. It all starts with managing content. Synchronizing your product information with your product development enables you to:
- Minimize risks by reducing errors and implementing fail safe controls
- Maintain control of valuable IP
- Create a fully audit-able records trail that meets the tightest of compliance requirements
- Reduce customer service costs
- Quickly adapt to market changes or enter new markets quickly
- Take advantage of global development centers through a single-source
- Drive revenue
Learn how to establish the best in class business practice of managing, controlling, and distributing the information used every day by your company and clients. Understand the difference between content management and document management. By the end of the video, you will have the information you need to take the next step to:
- minimize the risks that could impact your company’s profitability, and
- recognize potential new revenue opportunities for your company.
See the original announcement for a link to the video recording.
Get useful tips and valuable resources every month
Join the thousands who know just how much we share.