We are excited to announce the release of Arbortext 6.1, available now for immediate download on PTC.com. The 6.1 F000 release has a number of enhancements and SPR fixes. We highly recommend you log in to the support site and read the release notes. If you have an active maintenance contract you can download the new version from the PTC Support website as usual.
Because this is a new major release, you will need to generate a new license (Don’t worry, though, it will be backward compatible with Arbortext 6.0). You will also have to perform a full reinstall of the software.
If you need any help please contact our Support team at email@example.com.
Summary of New Features:
- Support for Windows 8, Server 2012
- Quick Modify Attributes dialog
- Support for shaded profiling
- Retirement of specific CMS adapters (IBM Document Manager)
- New animation controls for Creo View illustrations
- Support for Java 7
- DITA application moved into core
- Styler UI changes
- Support for multiple Schematron files
- Usability enhancements
- SPR fixes
For more information..
Documentation supporting Arbortext is delivered in the Arbortext Editor Help Center. Documentation for this and all recent releases can also be downloaded from the Reference Documentation area of the PTC web site at ptc.com.
Get useful tips and valuable resources every month
Join the thousands who know just how much we share.