The M010 release of Arbortext 6.0 is now available for download. Point releases are free to all customers on active maintenance. Note, also, that with the 6.0 release, Unix platforms are no longer supported. But, IPv6 is.
The big fix here should be the update to the Java VM as 6.0. F000 came out just before a major bug was reported and fixed in Java. I can’t tell whether this is fixed in this release or not. I’ll update when I have better information.
Summary of fixes and changes
Here’s the list of SPRs and enhancements added to a product release. We highly recommend you log in to the support site and read the release notes or the Fixed SPRs document (login required) or, for SPR details, just look below.
Products affected in this release
|Arbortext Digital Media Publisher||6.0||M010|
|Arbortext Publishing Engine||6.0||M010|
|Arbortext Editor Deployment Kit||6.0||M010|
SPR Fixes Summary
- Table border enhancements
- DITA Application changes: Equation support is removed
- New API for importing XLIFF files into Styler
- Changes to the PTC Server adapter for Arbortext Content Manager, Windchill PDMLink, and Windchill ProjectLink
- And lots of performance enhancing fixes.
For details, read on….