Join us in Sunnyvale, CA in January for the first annual TC Camp. The first unconference for content creators, strategists, publishers, and the people who support them.
TC Camp is an Unconference focused on Technical Communications issues, skills, challenges, and the various applications used by technical communicators. At TC Camp, there are morning classes that provide the traditional training or conference environment. The classes are followed by a panel of experts and an afternoon of open discussion sessions that are designed to bring people together who have a shared interest or who want to work together to work on something, figure something out, solidify their understanding, or even plan their strategy.
The agenda creation process is open so that all those gathered can put forward ideas for sessions. Because the agenda is made live in real time it is directly relevant to the attendees.
Curious about the Expert Panel? It’s a star-studded line-up:
- Sharon Burton (SharonBurton.com)
- Catherine Lyman (NetApp)
- Marta Rauch (Oracle)
- Rebekka Andersen (UC Davis)
- Patricia Boswell (Google)
- Michael Hahn (Alphabetical by Author)
- Kevin G+ Lim (Google)
And how about our sponsors?
- Camp Ambassador: Adobe Systems
- Camp Counselors: Silicon Valley Cloud Center, Single-Sourcing Solutions
- Camp Rangers: MadCap Software, Data Conversion Laboratory, Aptara, UCSC Extension Silicon Valley
- Camp Conservationist: oXygenXML